What is Karepass?
KarePass is the good fortune for the scholars who are keen to prolong their education once they are done with their 10+2. If a candidate is engrossed and wants to register for karePass scholarship then the candidate should test out the eligibility criteria. If the candidate is eligible for this design as per the terms and conditions of the board then the student can apply for epass Karnataka online application.
The Electronic Payment mode is selected for disbursement of scholarship, so as to provide the quick and direct utility to the student of karepass. The epass Karnataka vidyasiri scholarships are provided to financially incapacitated students for pursuing the Medical, Engineering, PG and Nursing courses.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EPASS KARNATAKA:
- First click on the official site i.e.cgg.gov.in.
- Secondly click on the application form and load it with the required fine points.
- Third step is to upload the required documents such as photo, signature, certificates and caste certificates.
- Candidate’s disability (If Applicable).
- Then afterwards cross check all the minutiae and click on the submit badge.
- Then finally download the form and take a print copy.
FOR RENEWAL STUDENTS of KAREPASS:
- Candidates who applied previous year can visit the official web site of Karnataka epass and renewal the check status application, verify all the details mentioned in the particulars are correct or not.
- Mistakes in the application form can be abridged with no trouble.
- Then the agreed details by the epass need to be updated.
Each and every single candidate who is applying for the Karnataka e-pass scholarships ought to go behind the set of laws that are mentioned above and can get the scholarships for their higher learning.
Eligibility Criteria For Karepass or Epass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must belong to the Reserved category: SC/ST/OBC/EBS category.
- The family income of the applicant must be under 2 Lacs rupees per annum.
- Candidates who going to pertain for Karepass, the Karnataka epass scholarship must hold 75% of attendance in their academic year. Candidates’s post metric level should be acknowledged by the government of Karnataka.
Candidate’s Required Documents For Karepass
- Income certificate of the candidate is essential.
- Candidate’s Bonafied Certificate is required, should submit from the relevant college.
- Candidate’s Residence Certificate is essential.
- Candidate must qualify 10th or 12th with 60% or above.
- Candidate’s Caste Certificate is compulsory.
- Ration Card of the candidate is must.
- Candidate apply for epass Karnataka must submit the Aadhar Card.
- 2 photographs of the candidate are to be submitted.
- Missive from the institution attended at present.
- Candidate apply for epass Karnataka should fit in to the minority class of Karnataka.
Apprentice call for, to make certain that all fine points entered by applicant are truthful and as per SSLC. Credentials that are uploaded should be explicable to be viewed. Hoard your application out of harm’s way with all documents that are uploaded.
Wish you know the process of how to apply for Epass karnataka scholarship online. We shared all the information of karepass scholarship status. Keep visit our website for know the scholarship key dates.