What is KAREPASS Scholarship?
KARePASS is the Karnataka Electronic Payment And Application System Of Scholarships. Every eligible candidate can apply for the epass Karnataka scholarship and can be benefited in all schemes. The government issues the epass Karnataka scholarship for the scholars that depends on their merit list.
The government of Karnataka conducts a common entrance test for the admission in graduation and post graduation courses and to achieve the better scholarship the candidate must sail through this common entrance test.
KARePASS scholarship is provided to the financially weaker students for furthermore enlightenment after 10+2 who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC/EBC category. Candidates only if they have yearly income less than 2 lacs rupees can apply for Post Matric Scholarship, if they have more than 2 lacs yearly income, they are not eligible or the scholarship. Department Of Backward Class Welfare was the first one to initiate the KARePASS and it was launched by the government of Karnataka. The government of Karnataka conducts a common entrance test for the admission in graduation and post graduation courses to achieve the better scholarship for the candidate through this common entrance test.
How to Apply For Karepass Scholarship
If you want to apply for karepass scholarship then you can follow some basic steps. There are two types of application like if you can apply for first type then you can be apply as a fresher application and if you are apply for this scholarship last time then you can renew. So follow steps for Karepass scholarship status.
- First you can go to the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After that there are left side one button Apply online click on
- So open one window then after you can fill up your details like First name, Last name, Education qualification, etc
- Then upload required document (For e.g Photo, signature, Various certificate)
- Check the application form
- After that click on Submit button
Required Document For Karepass Scholarship
If any candidate want to apply for Karepass scholarship then they have to required some document for applying epass karnataka scholarship for year 2017-18. The list of required document for karepass has following:
- The candidate must be from the Karnataka State
- Compulsory the marks of 60% or above in the 10th and 1th standard
- Must be from the minority cast
- Required caste certificate
- Needed income certificate from the required authority
- Identity proof like Aadhar card, Ration card, pan card, etc
- Candidate required bonafied certificate
The government disseminates Online Post Matric Scholarships via ePASS to the Financially Backward Class Students for Post Matric Studies. The main intent of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for higher learning.
The financial help is provided by the government of Karnataka in the following ways:
- Post matric scholarship.
- Vivers and Dwelling scholarship.
- Fee concession.
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship.
The Karnataka Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (KARePASS) connects all welfare departments, state government treasurey, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificates, colleges, and Banks or challan to disburse scholarships. The Electronic Payment mode is selected for disbursement of scholarship, so as to provide the quick and direct utility to the student.
How to Check KAREPASS Application Status Online
Now candidate of karepass check online scholarship status online. Just follow the steps for check epass Karnataka application status:
- First go to the karepass website or http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do
- After open above website you have required your application number
- Enter your karepass application number
- Select your board and academic year
- Then click on Get status so you can check your karepass status online
Check Karepass Status Without Application Number
If you have lost your karepass scholarship application number and still you want to check your kareepass status then don’t worry just follow below steps:
- Click on the following website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/searchapplicationno.do
- Select Fresh your renewal your application
- After that choose Academic year and SSLC number
- Enter your Date of Birth and passing Year
- Click On “GET scholarship details”
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyashiri Scholarship
The Karnataka vidyasiri scholarships are provided to financially incapacitated students for pursuing the Medical,Engineering,PG,and Nursing courses. Eligibility criteria for the Vidyasiri scholarship:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must belong to the Reserved category: SC/ST/OBC/EBS category.
- The family income of the applicant must be under 2Lacs rupees per annum.
The social welfare department works under the Government of Karnataka and determine everything like scheduling submission that includes KARePass scholarship application last date, selection list, availability of Vidyasiri scholarship form. There are a few lakhs of candidates who are avidly waiting for the current academic year Vidyasiri scholarship Notification 2017-2018 at karepass.cgg.gov.in. This includes foremost information like starting date, KarePass Scholarship Application last date, process of editing vidyasiri scholarship application, knowing the status of filled application.
Based on the niceties included in the notification PDF which was in Kannada, candidates should chase precise procedure in filling the online scholarship application form. There is no prerequisite of downloading the offline form. Everything will be carried through online with the facilitate of obligatory in depth that should be submitted. Eligibility is the core criteria to apply for epass karnataka Scholarship. Not every application will be time-honored.
Based on the eligibility requirements that was prearranged by the section itself will consent to the applicant to change the particulars with the help of Vidya Siri Scholarship editing feature that will be enabled after few weeks of ultimate actual acceptance of an submission.
Conclusion of KAREPASS
Hope you will understand all the information regarding KAREPASS like how to apply for karepass scholarship, registration process, eligibility criteria and so on. We shared some Government related information how to apply for UAN number, check online UAN status, login at ESIC, EPF claim status and many more! Also we share more information related to epass scholarship. So stay tune with us!
Table of Contents