What is OTCP Portal?
Want to know how to work OTCP portal online? If you are looking for how this portal works then you are the right place. Here we will describe all the detail information on OTCP portal works with its advantages. How to transfer EPF OTCP online possible?
OTCP Portal means Online Transfer Claim Portal. Now EPFO announced that it will transfer old account to new account transfer so employees are don’t in trouble after leave or change the job. Moreover you can also make claim transfer through EPFO claim status facility.
OTCP stands for the “Online Transfer Claim Portal” which means the online transfer of the claims on a particular portal via online.
Steps For Online EPF Claim Through OTCP Portal
Know how to submit EPF claim status through this OTCP portal. How it works. Below is the perfect procedure described. Simple follow this steps:
- First of all your registration is compulsory at EPFO claim portal. If you are registered members then you can simply log in from the online portal.
- If you are not registered members then click on registration. And fill all the necessary details like personal information Name, Mobile number, ID card, etc.
- Your existing and new Employers both are registered in EPFO database portal
- Employers digital signature process is completed as per EPFO
- If you have any doubt like you are eligible or not for online transfer then click here http://www.epfindia.gov.in
- After open above website there are Our service section, in that section click on For employer
- Then click on “Check Eligibility for online transfer claim”
- After that enter your Existing and current employers PF number
- Then there are two options one is “Click here for login” to online transfer claim and another is “Click here to Registered” for online transfer claim
- If you are eligible but not registered yet then visit http://members.epfoservices.in for online registered and transfer online claim process.
Reasons For Reject Online Claim From OTCP Portal
There are few reasons why OTCP portal reject your online claim. As per my analysis we will here shared all the reasons:
- If you claim but EPFO don’t reply yet and you are re claim then it is rejected
- If your employer digital signature is not submitted then it is the reason your claim reject
- As per EPFO portal your signature mismatched
- Compare with EPFO or OTCP portal your record mismatched
How to Submit Online Transfer Claim Form 13
Here we will explain few steps for how to submit Hard copy of online transfer claim Form 13 at OTCP portal. So follow these steps:
- First of all go to the official website
- After that click on “CLICK ” Menu options
- In Menu options click on view status of transfer claim
- Submit the print out means hard copy to your present and previous employers
- After that you have to submit claim form and your employers can reject your claim application after 15 days
Procedure For Transfer EPF Account Online
There are certain steps to request for online transfer EPF account. So here we will guide how to transfer EPF account and all the details:
- Open the following website http://members.epfoservices.in
- Enter your KYC documents
- There are one CLAIM menu options so click on “Request for Transfer EPF Account”
- You have to enter your personal account details and also give your previous EPF account details
- Enter your present EPF account details under the application form
- There are two options you are submit your transfer claim form to the present employers or your previous employers
- Enter the captcha code and click on “GET PIN”. So PIN receive on your registered mobile number
- After enter the PIN click on Submit button
Steps For Submit EPF Transfer Claim Through UAN Member Portal
Here we will explain how to transfer your EPF account claim online at OTCP portal. So simple follow this steps for know all the details:
- Go to the official website of UAN MEMBER PORTAL LOGIN
- After that you can transfer your EPF claim online at http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in
- You can login in at UAN Portal with your user name and password
- Then click on ”Add Previous Member ID”
- And check you are eligible for online EPF claim transfer or not
- You can submit Form 13 or application at UAN portal
- So now you check your OTCP Status
Benefits of OTCP (Online Transfer Claim Portal):
There are lots of benefits of OTCP which are being provided by the unique organization, i.e. EPFO, to all the employees as well as the employers. These benefits are as follows:
- OTCP portal (Online Transfer Claim Portal)makes it easy for the employers to transfer the EPF of the employees on time via this online portal.
- This portal helps the employees to check their EPF amount regularly without depending on others.
- OTCPhas increased the importance of EPF scheme.
- This Online Transfer Claim Portal has reduced the workload of EPFO in many ways.
What is OTCP?
OTCP refers to a particular online portal where the transfer of claims has been done by the employers. Employers have to follow a strict rule to register their company with the EPF procedure on having 10 or more than 10 employees. According to this EPF scheme, the employers have to deduct about 12% of the current salary of each employee and also have to contribute the same 12% in their account in respect of EPF (Employees Provident Fund).
This EPF scheme is regulated and maintained by the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization). This organization has launched an online portal to maintain this whole procedure of transferring the Provident Fund Claims where the employers can easily transfer their deducted amount directly to their bank accounts without any delay or issue.
OTCP Portal has gained a great importance in the recent years due to its features and wide usage. This online portal not only helps an employer to transfer the claims but also helps an employee to check his EPF balance online whenever he wants.It is an online portal which was launched by the EPFO in September 2014. This portal has issued around 41.7 million UAN (Universal Account Numbers).
This is the whole procedure to get registered with the OTCP portal to access all its features. Thus, OTCP (Online Transfer Claim Portal) is the perfect solution for the employers as well as the employees to maintain the EPF balance online.
I Hope you will understand all the things related to the OTCP Portal. If there are some issues or problems then you will contact through below comment box. Our portal also shared some information on UAN and EPF related like UAN online services, UAN member portal, online EPF payment, and many more. Also stay connected with us for more useful and informative information.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is OTCP Portal?
- 2 Steps For Online EPF Claim Through OTCP Portal
- 3 Reasons For Reject Online Claim From OTCP Portal
- 4 How to Submit Online Transfer Claim Form 13
- 5 Procedure For Transfer EPF Account Online
- 6 Steps For Submit EPF Transfer Claim Through UAN Member Portal
- 7 Benefits of OTCP (Online Transfer Claim Portal):
- 8 What is OTCP?