What is UP Scholarship?
Know how to check UP scholarship status online? UP scholarship is provided by the government of the Uttar Pradesh state to grant support to the underprivileged as well as exemplary students. There are two types of UP scholarship underneath Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme:
- Prematric scholarship.
- Post matric scholarship.
The candidates who enrolled at the university/ college/ institute can submit an application for this UP scholarship status design by satisfying online application form. Candidates can get inclusive information about their online application status, student list, dates etc regarding UP scholarship time to time.
Check Also: MOMA scholarship
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
Now candidate of Utter Pradesh can check online UP scholarship status. Link to visit the official site for Uttar Pradesh is given below:
- First visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh state i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Then click on the “UP Scholarship Status” tab that is shown on the home page from the menu bar and then knock on the “Application status” for your fitting year.
- Now its essential for candidate to enter its registration number in the given text box.
- Then click on the “Submit Application” button and it will appear on the screen.
This UP scholarship status is destined for the students who are keen to go on with their higher learning after completing their schooling but are monetarily weak and can not chase their college studies, they can take the assistance of this scheme. It is unproblematic to make sure the arrangement of Uttar Pradesh scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship:
The students that belongs to the backward classes i.e. SC/ST/OBC and the minority candidates who are having the lower than the mentioned eligibility criteria be capable of applying form on the official website. Candidates who are students of 9th class or 10th class in Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts.
- ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME:
Annual income level for the candidates who applying for this scholarship that comes under SC / ST category must be below 2 lacs. Students that come under OBC category : Rs. 30,000. Students that come under SC category: Rs. 30,000. Students that come under ST category Rs. 30,000. Students belong to minority Rs. 1,00,000. Students belong to General: Rs. 19,884 for rural and Rs. 25,546 for urban.
- SCHOLARSHIP RATES:
The students who have preferred on the foundation of the intellectual plus point and twelve-monthly family earnings are given the erudition as per the following rates:
|Class||Monthly Scholarship amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1-5||Rs. 25||Rs. 300|
|6-8||Rs. 40||Rs. 480|
|9-10||Rs. 60||Rs. 720|
Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship:
The students who enthusiastic to chase their 11, 12 Under graduation (UG), Post graduation (PG) and doctorate level courses higher learning only those students are fitting the criteria of eligibility to submit an application for this UP scholarship. Government of Uttar Pradesh has classified all the eligible 575 courses into 4 groups. The student should be enrolled in any of the courses in institutes registered with online master catalog.
- ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME:
Candidates only if they have yearly income less than 2 lacs rupees can apply for post matric scholarship, if they have more than 2lacs yearly income, they are not eligible for the scholarship. For all the students that belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EBC category.
- SCHOLARSHIP RATES:
Candidates who originate enthusiastic will be given scholarship on the foundation of their UP Scholarship status on the subject of that they are hostlers or daily scholars. Rate of scholarship are mentioned below:
|Group 1||Rs. 550||Rs. 1200|
|Group 2||Rs. 530||Rs. 820|
|Group 3||Rs. 300||Rs. 570|
|Group 4||Rs. 230||Rs. 380|
Required Document For UP Scholarship Status
- Must be from the minority cast
- Required caste certificate
- Candidate required bonafied certificate
- Certificate Date of birth of the candidate
- College / school certificate
- Required residence certificate
- Income certificate.
Process For UP scholarship Online Application Form
Dear aspirants if you face any complexity to Fill Application Form then here are the steps that will make it easy for the applicants to fill up the form:
- To apply, first applicants have to visit Official Website that is scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Fill all the particulars carefully with acceptable details.
- Subsequent to filling the registration form candidate will get a registration id number, take a printout of registration page.
- Block up all the required details as it should be in application form, upload passport size photograph and submit it within given time era.
- After that it is required to capture a print out of form and maintain it out of harm’s way for further make use of it.
UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this UP scholarship status design and facing any complexity they can request their doubt to the helpline numbers mentioned below:
|Up Scholarship Help Line Phone Numbers|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
Hopefully you will understand all the process and details about UP Scholarship status like how to check scholarship status, process, eligibility criteria for pre matric and post matric scholarship. Also shared different scholarship information at our portal like epass hp scholarship, Karnataka epass and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is UP Scholarship?
- 2 How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship:
- 5 Required Document For UP Scholarship Status
- 6 Process For UP scholarship Online Application Form
- 7 UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers: